Featured Post

Gallery Photos

I wanted to place all my favourite art felt in one place.... so enjoy!  Click on Gallery Photos title to see the whole lot!                 ...

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

February and early March Workshops

In February and early March I will be hosting several workshops.  If you are in or near the Niagara Peninsula, Ontario, Canada, please consider visiting my Felting Studio and learning a new artform.

Slipper  Workshops are available Sunday Feb 12, 1-4:30pm, and Sunday Feb 26, 1-4:30pm.

Hat or Purses (same technique) Saturday Feb 18 and Saturday March 4, both 1-4:30pm

Cost for each workshop is $80 per person (large purse is $100).  Price includes all materials, tools and instructions , and you will have a finished project to take home at the end of the workshop!  Limit of 6 persons per workshop so reserve your spot ASAP ...  Contact me through the link above right.

Images of slippers, hats an purses :






No comments:

Post a Comment