Featured Post

Gallery Photos

I wanted to place all my favourite art felt in one place.... so enjoy!  Click on Gallery Photos title to see the whole lot!                 ...

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Photos of works in progress



I have been busy in my studio, creating felt scarves and coats and vests, all in an effort to have enough inventory for the Handmade Christmas Market coming in November to the Scotiabank Centre in Niagara Falls.  I have a large booth for three days of intense sales!

So here are a few photos of work in progress....  The back of a nuno felt vest:

A bright silk hankie lined cocoon:
A series of photos of a wall mounted art piece, destined for entry in Felt: Feutre Canada exhibition.


Close up of thick nuno felt fabric that will become a new coat....




Just a little eye candy as inspiration for other felters.... keep your hands and your fibre wet!  Keep felting!

No comments:

Post a Comment