Featured Post

Gallery Photos

I wanted to place all my favourite art felt in one place.... so enjoy!  Click on Gallery Photos title to see the whole lot!                 ...

Monday, November 18, 2019

New Website

I finally got organized enough to create a website.....

www.chrisliszak.com

Here you can get the story of my journey with felt and fibre, and see photos of art, wearables, and workshops.  I will continue to chat here, but I hope this new website can add a new level of information to my profile....

I am now about to attend a large artisan market in Niagara Falls this weekend.  If all goes well, my inventory will take a big hit, and I will have a reason to happily felt through the coming winter months.  And I also plan to teach a lot of felting workshops at the Fibre Garden.

Here are a few photos of my latest workshop (three days of winter felt yardage to become a coat)




No comments:

Post a Comment